1. Credit Card or Debit Card
After your withdrawal request has been successfully approved and released from your account, it will take 3 to 5 business days for you to receive it.
2. Webmoney / Skrill (Moneybookers) / Neteller (eWallets)
After your withdrawal request has been successfully approved and released from your account, it will take 1 to 2 business days for you to receive your funds.
3. Bank Transfer
Bank Transfer usually takes 4 to 7 business days prior to the date of withdrawal request-approval. Delays may occur beyond the Company’s control due to third-party withdrawal payment methods.
1. Login to your Client Area and enter the Make a Withdrawal
2. Enter your desired withdrawal amount
3. Fill in withdrawal form accordingly
4. Click Submit
Once you have completed the withdrawal request, you will receive a confirmation email. To review your withdrawal request/s, click the Account Summary and enter the Withdrawals tab.
Not more than one withdrawal request is accepted for processing during one working day.
All open positions must be closed before placing a withdrawal request. This is to avoid high risks of closing the present open positions via Stop-Out. Once your withdrawal request is approved, funds will be deducted from your Balance and Free Margin, which holds the open positions from the account.
1. Login to your Client Area and click Deposit Funds
2. Choose a payment method of your choice
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit
4. Fill and complete deposit forms and proceed accordingly
1. You can download the MetaTrader 4 for desktop here or go to https://www.fsmsmart.com/platforms/metatrader-4-desktop.
2. Once the file is downloaded, run the file and proceed accordingly
Yes, it is possible. You need to contact technical support.
Yes. Just download MetaTrader 4 on your mobile phone, and use the same credentials for your logins.
To verify your account, upload the following documents or submit it to [email protected]:
1.Proof of Identity – Personal details (such as serial number, signature, picture, issue date, and expiry date) must be legible from:
• Scanned Copy of Passport or;
• National Identity Card or;
• Driving License
2. Proof of Residence – Document must be under your name, and must show the complete address identical to the address registered to your account. Proof of Residence copies must not be older than 3 months, and must be legible from:
• Stamped Bank Statement
• Credit Card Statement
• Official Residence
• Rental Agreement
• Utility Bill (Electricity, Gas, Water, Phone)
Please take into account that electronic (online) bills or statements are not acceptable.
3. Card Copy – If Credit Card or Debit Card was used for depositing, kindly send a copy accordingly:
Front copy must show;
• Last 4 digits only of the card
• Expiration date of the card
• Full name on the card
Back copy must show;
• CVV must be covered
When sending the documents, please make sure that the formats are only JPG, GIF, DOC, and/or PDF, without password protection.
FSMSmart does not charge any fee for our Clients’ withdrawal.
Our minimum deposit is 250 USD for Starter’s Account, which has the maximum of 8 pips.
Yes, FSMSmart provides four affordable account types. You can review them here, or go to: https://www.fsmsmart.com/accounts/account-types.
Don't See the Answer You Need?